Message to Visitor

Hello and good day! Thanks for visiting Denizignko! For request or suggestions email us @ denztriker@gmail.com or officialdenizignko_23@yahoo.com.
Send us message of you want to use our sources for your website or for personal purposes.
Thanks,
ADMIN

Total Pageviews

denizignko and denztriker 2011. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

, , » Flappy Bird Modification

Flappy Bird Modification

   Oh yeah! here comes again, the Flappy Bird! (credits to the owner) I tried to edit the original Flappy Bird APK file and ended on this, my own version. Note! It is just for educational purposes only, so don't sue me. I just modified some of the graphics and icons. If you want to download it, you can have it on my Google Drive or comment here. 

My Best Score, 2 points. hahaha!



Share this post :

0 (mga) komento:

Post a Comment